What I do most
- Head of UX Design at Mito, a full-service digital agency.
- Co-founder and lecturer at MOME IxD Lab, a user- and human-centered endeavour at Hungary's most prestigious design university.
- Organizer of UX Budapest, a monthly meetup series and the biggest community of the field in Hungary.
What I do besides
- I share my wow links on Twitter.
- I am a culture geek for music, movies, books, and all sorts of arts. I occasionally write about them.
- I love games and game design.
- I swim.
What I believe in
- Hard work, dedication.
- Being a doer, being active, making a change.
- Civil rights movements, advocating digital consciousness.
- I lectured at Aquincum Institute of Technology (UID course) and XLabs (UX Design course).
- I created, chief edited and co-wrote Kultblog.hu (a cultural magazine by bloggers) for 7 years.
- In past lifes I graduated as an economist specializing in media management. Then I did journalism and websites before fully focusing on UXD.
- I loved running but that's on hold for a while.
Do you have something that sounds like a challange? Let me know!