What I do most
- I work as a freelancer on all areas of UX and digital product design. I have 10 years experience on many platforms, and industries including e-commerce, media, telco, finance, entertainment, travel, etc. If you have a great idea or a project in need, shoot me a message!
- I co-founded and currently lecture and do mentoring at MOME IxD Lab, a human-centered product design lab at Hungary's most prestigious design university.
- I am an organizer of UX Budapest, a monthly meetup series and the biggest community of the field in Hungary.
In previous lives
- I was Head of UX Design for 7 years at Mito, a full-service digital agency.
- I helped form the curriculum and lectured at Aquincum Institute of Technology (UID course) and XLabs (UX Design course).
- I created, chief edited and co-wrote Kultblog.hu (a cultural magazine by bloggers) for 7 years.
- Some long time ago I graduated as an economist specializing in media management. Then I did journalism and websites before fully focusing on UXD.
What I do besides
- I share my wow links on Twitter.
- I am a culture geek for music, movies, books, and all sorts of arts. I occasionally write about them.
- I love games and game design.
- I swim and run.
What I believe in
- Hard work, dedication.
- Being a doer, being active, making a change.
- Civil rights movements, advocating digital consciousness.
Do you have something that sounds like a challange? Let me know!